Residential and Commercial PVC Roofing Contractor
We give you the best options, choices and prices to suit your budget
We know you want to keep the cost of your flat roof repair low while ensuring you get a great quality installation that will last so we will take the time to help you better understand what all your options are.
We can help you with all your choices and options including educating you on the different types of roofs, materials and options which would suit your roof, and whether you can repair or replace your existing flat roof.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of roof materials available including PVC roofing membranes
- What are the best roofing systems for your needs
- When or why you may be interested in PVC flat roofs vs other materials
- Getting the best PVC flat roofing prices based on your investment over the long term
- Rough calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing PVC flat roofs
We give you the best advice on when you can safely repair a roof and when you need to replace your roof to protect your investment
Direct Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their roofs for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair, replacement, shingle, sloped and flat roofing in Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley.
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today.
We offer a wide variety of choices in flat roofing materials to meet your roofing needs and protect your largest investment. Not only do we offer a large selection of choices in materials, we also offer a thorough assessment of your roofing system to ensure all work meets longevity of your new roof.
Direct Roofing is a certified installer of several top manufacturers of flat roofing systems which ensures we are taking care of the entire roofing system’s performance to ensure what we complete lasts a long time.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure is structurally sound and without rot and mould. We always take into account heavy snowfall to ensure your roof structure can handle the extra load in extreme winters
- Looking out for leak mitigation is our priority. We know the best practices for preventing leaks and it’s critical for many roofs to have the right systems and installation practices to protect the most vulnerable parts of the roof from potential leaks